Posted on December 23, 2021 • 2 minutes • 263 words
Table of contents
I released a first version of HtmlToComposeWebConverter: A IntelliJ Idea Plugin that can convert HTML to Compose for Web code. IntelliJ Marketplace . Find more details here
Introduction / How to use
- Put your cursor to the place where you want to insert the Compose code.
- Open the Plugin under Tools> HTML to Compose Web
3) Add your HTML to press "Generate"
4) Your code is now inserted at your cursor.
What this plugin can’t do:
How to install?
You can install plugin directly from IntelliJ IDEA or Android Studio:
- Open Preferences
- Choose Plugins
- Select the Marketplace tab
- Search for HtmlToComposeWebConverter
- Click on install
Alternatively you can download the plugin from the release archive https://github.com/Foso/HtmlToComposeWebConverter/releases . To learn how to install it, read the Install plugin from disk section in the IntelliJ docs.
How can I contribute to this plugin?
- Create a bug report when accounting a bug
- Create a feature request
- Open up a pull request
- KeyFrame rules in < style> tag will now be converted to Compose for Web StyleSheets
- font-face rules will be converted to KotlinJS code
🛠️ Built With
<img src="https://img.shields.io/badge/Kotlin-1.6.10-green.svg" alt="jCenter">
Feel free to send feedback on Twitter or file an issue . Feature requests are always welcome.
This project is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 - see the LICENSE.md file for details